Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

Why the fsck would I want a book to tell me what is good and whats not? If
thats how you judge things entirely on literature, then you are just
someone who reads material and believes everything in it. Have you ever
tried benchmarking mp3's in dos and linux, or are you just saying this
based upon your special "book"?

At 09:18 PM 4/6/99 -0800, you wrote:

>>OK.... DOS fucking beats the living fuck out of windows..... without DOS,
>>windows would totally suck. Actually... they are both dependent on each
>>other. I am not going to compare shit, though. I compared one thing through
>>experience. There isn't much information to back up your theories, is
>>there? If so, send the URL, or attachment. On my system, Linux would
>>dominate DOS, really because of the network aspect. Well that, and linux is
>>free. Well, that and linux is supported better. Well, that, and.....
>
>I'm not talking about whats free not.  Linux is not as good as DOS because
>of its multitasking.  DOS does no where near as good as Linux at
>multitasking, but the way linux does it isn't good.
>
>The only way to make it better would be to use RT linux, which isn't realy
>linux by definition.
>
>All stock kernels are worse than dos for realtime stuff.
>
>Get a book.

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: