Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

OK.... DOS fucking beats the living fuck out of windows..... without DOS,
windows would totally suck. Actually... they are both dependent on each
other. I am not going to compare shit, though. I compared one thing through
experience. There isn't much information to back up your theories, is
there? If so, send the URL, or attachment. On my system, Linux would
dominate DOS, really because of the network aspect. Well that, and linux is
free. Well, that and linux is supported better. Well, that, and.....

At 07:42 PM 4/5/99 -0800, you wrote:

>>Thats VERY funny you say that. System resources are MUCH lower than
>>windows95 when an MP3 is played in Linux... at least on my system.
>
>Compare DOS and Linux...

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: