Re: TI-H: empeg player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: empeg player

Thatks... I think =]
jason is already almost done writeing the code...
although I think he already had most of it writen
for a data logger from a few years back....
(think thats why he wants to use a uP too?!

well the one thing that sucks bout 68k is that I gota
buy or build an expensive EPROM burner, damnit =[

well I wish you good luck in selling the ACPlay,
maybee you could update you webpage with a
simple "ACPlay no longer to be released"?
or would that cause too many E-mails?

Regards,
Ryan

> >well if you feel like waiting a month or so......
> >ours will be done... available in kit form maybee,
> >the design and source code will be free to the public.
> >Its mostly college proffesors and such working on it.
> >there are quite of few of us so It should move quickly...
> >It will have an IDE interface ... and USB.
>
> The 68k series does NOT directly interface to IDE drives,
but I guess
> you'll find that out soon.  :)  It takes a bunch of code
just to handle
> fat.  Better rethink the whole thing.  :)
>
> Don't waste your time.  Here is a driver I made a while
back.

Follow-Ups: References: