Re: TI-H: Circuitry...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Circuitry...

That's what I have too. Inside of the book is cheap
recycleable paper and it looks like the whole book was
hand written. It's called Getting Started in
Electronics.

--- LuCiDPRoG@aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> shinelight@detroit.crosswinds.net writes:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a really good beginner's book
> to circuitry?  I have
> >  been looking for some time and, well, nothing has
> quite flowed the correct
> >  direction...something like electricity going
> through a transistor backwords
> :
> > )
>
> A rectifier diode perhaps?  I'm no electronics
expert
> but I think there's this
> book by Forrest Mimms you can get from RadioShack, I
> have it but I forgot the
> name... It's green I remember =)
>
> Rob Hornick
> (just got finished building new pc which requires no
> electronics skills)

===
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q