Re:TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

Thats different :)

At approximately 9:08 PM -0400 on the day Earth People call 9/23/98, you
declared:

>Here
>
>I pledge allegiance to the clone of the many PC makers, and to the
>programs that often freezes, one platform, under supported, unpredictable,
>with errors and viruses for all.
>
>I pledge allegiance to the TOS of America Online Incorporated, and to the
>developers from which it crashes, one problem, under Case, unpredictable,
>with busy signals and price increases for all.
>
>I pledge allegiance to the laws of Geocities Incorporated, and to the
>users for which it annoys, one domain, under prosecuted, intertwined,
>with ads and popups for all.
>

>Anyway....
>
>~Chris~

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.