TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

Here

I pledge allegiance to the clone of the many PC makers, and to the
programs that often freezes, one platform, under supported, unpredictable,
with errors and viruses for all.

I pledge allegiance to the TOS of America Online Incorporated, and to the
developers from which it crashes, one problem, under Case, unpredictable,
with busy signals and price increases for all.

I pledge allegiance to the laws of Geocities Incorporated, and to the
users for which it annoys, one domain, under prosecuted, intertwined,
with ads and popups for all.

Anyway....

~Chris~