Re: TI-H: AOL chat rooms (was "linux...")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AOL chat rooms (was "linux...")

I admit, my proof is currently non-existent... I saw it done by a friend
of mine a while back, but I've never done it myself
As for the last part, I was merely telling you why you counld'nt connect
thru your firewall.
However, I would like to see a dialup user prove this for me once and
for all... the last time I had an AOL account, it was a "borrowed" acct
connected via TCP/IP.
CK