Re: TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

whew... I was afraid that the past few months of flame wars were all based on some
serious misinformation :)

Then you'll LOVE the notebook PII variants.

No kidding!  we like big chips.  (Okay, we don't.  I like the K6-2)

Intel is a dinosaur.  AMD is nice, but poorly marketed.

(all answered in the order I read them)

CK