TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

>>>AOL has an IRC client?  Where?
>
>>My point...
>
>So, Grant,  what *IS* your point?  Does AOL have an IRC module (albeit
>junky) or does it totally lack this functionality?

I guess you didn't notice.  I was being sarcastic.  I wasn't going to say
this, but someone else did (about the actual server).

AOL gives you a basic IRC server access, then hides all traces of it.

Kinda like the Mac (unaltered) and the kernel it runs.

It DOESN'T take long to learn lots about servers.  Do a trace route to
figure out where connections, port scan to figure out public services...

You can learn everything that's available from the outside of a computer
through linux.

If I start 'a pinging my friend, those little packets are 'a flying arround
servers like crazy.

Follow-Ups: References: