Re: TI-H: linux...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: linux...

Grant Stockly (gussie@alaska.net) wrote:

>Netware is TOO easy to crack.  FoolProof (mac version) is more of a joke
>than the PC one since pressing the debug button can uninstall the TSR from
>the OS...  The the mac is free.  Or there are other ways...  Like a "killer
>hypercard stack".  :)

Numerous others...  Some that I have found are as follows:

On systems 7.5 and up hold the space bar while you boot up
On systems 7.5 and up hold the c key while starting up with the System
Software CD in
On systems greater than 7.1 hold opt-cmd-shift-delete while booting up
when you have a disk tools floppy in
On system 8 while you have the foolproof init extension selected press
command-shift-delete

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit