TI-H: TCP/IP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TCP/IP

Chris:  Post that TCP/IP stack you said you had working with telenet.  I'd
like to see it.

I programmed a TCP/IP stack for the motorola 68k series with TCP support.
I'm thinking on using a 33MHz 68040 for decodeing MP3s instead of the $28
MAS.  Then I can decode mpegs and drive a hard drive with the same chip.

Btw, does anyone know the controller that the TI-92 uses?!?  I learned how
to drive VGA monitors so I might be able to throw together a dirty
interface if I know the controller.  it probably is a hitachi controller or
something.  8bits wide and 3 lines for handshake.

mpg123 is already ported to the motorola 68k series processor.  I never
knew a 33MHz CISC processor could do MP3s!  (68040)

The only problem is programming an interrupt dirven LCD driver to update
the audio visualization.  Like in Mac/WinAMP except on a car player...  Its
not realy a problem, just now that HS has started, I don't have too much
time.

Grant