Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

Astute observation.  What do you think that MEANS?
Seriously, I have no love for games after a few incidents.
1) I can play games AND pass classes easily.
2) Others see games, such as Dying Eyes and FFX4, and want them.  All of
the sudden, I'm TI tech support.  I was the only person to have brought
Aurora to my high school, and suffered dearly.  Same for a lot of
games.  What happens?  I see a bunch of ppl turning into mindless idiots
because 82/85 ASM is a HACK.  They can't figure out how to delete a
program, or the concept of a volatile memory backup, and I have to train
them?  Not to mention, they're failing classes and so on.
There's maybe one more person on this list who has seen this happen (Hey
Greg), and can back me up.
I'd have less of a problem with things like Periodic table programs,
since they happen to be used a lot less, and I have less work to do as a
result.
If you want to play games on class time, cut class.  You're obviously
not learning either way.  Give the seat to someone who wants to learn.
CK