Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

>>>Just a few comments, and I doubt all of us are really stereotypical
>>>nerds here.  In terms of what I do, I'm most likely, at worst, on the
>>>fringe.
>>
>>Usually the 'nerds' are just thinking they know all, and aren't afraid to
>>say that.  :)  It goes without saying that those type of people think AOL
>>is high tech 'hard stuff' and PCI is a term that they don't know.  ;)
>>
>>Grant
>>

>Ya know, Grant, I think of myself as a nerd.  I am proud of this, and I
>resent your interesting paragraph above.

I said usually...  You don't use aol, you don't say you know everything,
and you know alot about computers and electronics.  I consider you a cool
guy, soo...  Maybe our definitons of a "nerd" are different.  Maybe by your
definition I'm a nerd too@!  :)

Oh well...everyone in this list is a nerd......including me!  :)

Follow-Ups: References: