TI-H: 8 bit stereo sound! (and more)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 8 bit stereo sound! (and more)

Hello, i'm new to the hardware list but most of you have probally talked
to me on IRC... me being a regular in the ti calc channels for 3+ years ;)

considering that.. most of you know i consider myself the leading
authority on the 92's hardware. well anyways, something has come of my
work.... check it out! :)

It's late, I've been awake, working on this, for
almost two full days..

the plans for the needed modifications are not
posted yet (i'll draw them up once i get some
sleep)

This is fully compatible with all 92's (most
likely 89's also) and isn't just for sound...
it's a 16 bit wide parallel port to which you
could connect anything (yes.. even a PC's
printer)

it's up on my ti92 hardware page. Check it out!!

http://www.mhtc.net/~donat/ti/

(BTW, it is not just a lame link port hack.. this
is a fully memory mapped 16 bit i/o port)

Michael Donat
donat@geocities.com