Re: TI-H: e(g) driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: e(g) driver

>Grant- Is it possible to detect if the calc is in "recieve" mode?  And is it
>possible to detect which calc is connected?  If it is possible, would you
>make the e(g) check for this when it is first connected, so that the e(g)
>could send the driver over to the calc.  Does this sound technically
>feasable?  If the other two wuestions are not feasable, then maybe the user
>could put the calc in "recieve" mode, and press a button on the e(g) to send
>the drivers.  There could be a different button for each calc or each class

The E(g) or whatever times out after 20 seconds.  It will attempt to send
it for 20 seconds.  I have a 3 bit function select for different types of
storage/interfaces ect.

Grant

The E(g) just starts the handshake, and if the calc doesn't do anything it
gives up.  THe calc does the same in calc/computer communications.

>of calc ie:
>   73 O
>82/83 O
>85/86 O