Re: TI-H: Help! Serial Link! Please advise!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help! Serial Link! Please advise!

Well, if there is a DOS program for the $5 link you can plug it into your
mouse port then start up in DOS without a mouse driver and use the link like
that

In a message dated 10/11/98 6:48:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,