Re: TI-H: Broken Graph Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Broken Graph Link

The same thing happened to me,  I chopped it off and went to radio shack.  I
got a headphones jack (they didn't have a 2.5mm connector) then bought a
headphones to 2.5mm converter.  Then I plugged the headphones jack from the
link to the converter then to the calc.  You can also use the converter to use
headphones with games with sound.