Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Okay.  On a CISCy processor it is.  I use on my main computer onboard ATI
chipsets which include ATI 3D Accelerator, and ATI Video Accelerator.

I run Quake II on my PPC under a PC session...  Remember, Linux/PPC is
working on getting Intel kernals to boot.  Then people will buy IBM's PPC
workstations instead of intel.

Btw, there is quake for linux.  All "serious gamer games" at one time fit
into linux/unix.