Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Yea right... "software 3D" is pretty much equal to "RAM doubler"... hehe...
and I don't think they have half as many good games for linux or any PPC for
that matter as a normal Intel comp.  Then again, I'm not a game expert, so I
wouldn't know much... but I do know that a serious gamer wouldn't be
satisified with linux games.  Although Quake for linux is good enough for
me... no 3D Accel. Card necessary.