Re: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

at my local bowling alley i was trying to hook up my CD player to one of the
jacks in the ground and the jack's cover was charged!  I couldn't even bowl
after that! and damnit, I LOST!

heres a semi-related story that proves I am a complete idiot:
i was soldering some calc links.. i held the iron with my left hand.  I rested
the iron on the my cutting board while I adjusted the pieces... when I went to
grip it again I gripped a little itty bit too low! I i felt it a little and
dropped the iron! right on my rug!  Some of the rug melted... but none of it
caught fire... the only real damage was inflicted upon my self confidence.. =)
PS are the $100  irons better/more useful than the $6 ones from radio shack?
My crappy RS ones break every other minute.. is it worth buying a good one?

-DaVe!  =)

--
the Pope!  +---<O-|--<