Re: TI-H: METER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: METER

Since i don't live in america, i wouldn't know the prices there, so
either believe grant or look for yourself. You'd need 1 AVR/PIC, 1
crystal, 2 capacitors (between 10 and 30 pF usual, depends on the
crystal), 1 transistor (depends on the motor, for a small motor you
can probably use an BD139 or something), 1/2 resistors and a power
supply.

Neil

> ~$4.
>
> Grant
>

> >Uhhh...probably using BASIC.  It wouldn't be too expensive, would it?
> >
> >Neil wrote:

> >> that
> >>
> >> It depends. Do you want to control it using basic or asm? In asm it
> >> would be very simple, you only have to use two opamps (and a few
> >> resistors, maybe, i haven't given this much time.) If you want to
use
> >> basic commands, you'd have to use a controller/processor (like an
AVR