Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

Well I don't know about you guys, but unless you have any objection to
my way, I think I'll begin to make the || software for Win and KDE.
Although I'm beginning to have less and less free time...

>From: "David Knaack" <dknaack@hotmail.com>
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc):
TI-H: Radio/In...))