Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

Well first, I'd wait until the hardware is completed.  You also must
program the avr to do all of this hard drive format work.  Actually, if
you want to make it more complex than to just add files, and delete
them, and then add on to the end of the used space, then you might have
to go about it another way.  I mean doing all of this code as to fill in
the unused spaces on the disk, would require a lot of pointers and
probably a lot more than the avr can handle.  It would probably be
halfway decent to just build an OS onto the hdd.  OR you could simply go
about it the normal way and when you get an error "hdd is full", then
simply run a defrag program on your PC, and it will rearange the hdd
data to fit nicely and BOOM, 2 gigs free space.  I think that sounds
like a plan...

>From: "David Knaack" <dknaack@hotmail.com>
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc):