Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

umm... maybe you could /program/ it to do that, but in the real
hardware, that is silly (best word I could use without offending your
mother)... the hdd would be slower than slow, I mean it either a) MUST
be defragged or b) do what dave said and fit mp3's into deleted mp3
slots...