Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

In a message dated 11/1/98 4:41:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, gussie@alaska.net
writes:

> I have my licesne but I don't care about it.  I just like building the
>  equipment, trying it out, selling it, and moving on to something else..

Really, what's your callsign? What class are you? I need to work the Anchorage
grid on 6m SSB..........I'm trying to get my WAS.

The whole thing was you sais there are TNC schematics online and I'm saying
that it would be hard (for ANYONE) to build one off of say kantronics
schematics then get it working.....the software in the ROM is just to
protected to do that........ Of course you could buy a ROM after built the TNC
and it would probably work just fine......
AX.25 protocol is very picky in some of its aspects.......I know this in
trying to get a wireless network going

~Chris~