Re: TI-H: Acceleration + Parallel cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Acceleration + Parallel cable

I don't about the parallel port adapter, I have run mine on a PII 333Mhz and it
worked fine, but then on other PCs (slower) it didn't work at all. I am
planning to put a variable capacitor into my 92 this week. I just got the parts
in this weekend. I like the variable cap better, it will give more control over
some programs. I will et ya know how it goes.