TI-H: Acceleration + Parallel cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Acceleration + Parallel cable

Hello all !

I have a problem building the parallel cable. I have made it with no
mistakes at all
(I have checked the connections a thousand times :-)
but when I run the linktest program I don't get the right results (in send
02 line).
What might it be ? I have a Intel P200, I use EPP port (I tried SPP also bu
no good)
and I have used two 1N4148 diodes. I would really appreciate any help.

And something more :

Has anyone tried to accelerate his TI-92 calculator as described in the
ticalc.org site ?
I plan to do so and I would like to have a second opinion about it. :)
What is TI-92 II that is described in the article about acceleration ?
Is there any problems if you upgrade to 92-Plus later ?

Thanks in advance,

Vassilis Papanikolaou
<billy@egnatia.ee.auth.gr>