Re: TI-H: a new port question.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: a new port question.

I'm guessing it could be done, and very simple devices MIGHT be able to plug
into it, but also, there needs to be room. That was my VERY first idea, but
look the size of one of those things, and then look at the space you got
inside the calc. I'm not sure it'd fit.

It's a nice idea, but also, devices like what you're talking about are not
battery driven, and to run them on bateries might not let them last too
long??? maybe.

Your best bet would be a box with the plug, a link cable and a larger set of bateries.

Also, I'm not sure how well the link port emulates RS-232. I'd love to place a
crystal into my calc, but I'm not sure if I could easily switch turbo then. I
just havn't realy even looked into it.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html