Re: TI-H: Please Read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please Read

From: Joshua Bautista <jbautista01@hotmail.com>
>Now I have 2 choices:
>1. Tell his step-dad(very strict ex-marine heh heh heh >:'| of what
he
>did[Mature Way]

I'd have to say that the mature way would be to recognize that
what he did was pretty much harmless but annoying and forget the
whole deal, since any revenge action will of course require that
he initiate counter-revenge actions.  Vicious cycle you see,
pointless.

>2. Tell you his address and have some fun[Real fun but aka. "Immature
>Way"

Kind of a non-option really, just makes you look like a
'tattle-tail' or 'squeeler', running to athority for
trivial matters.

Personally, I'd just clean up my mail account and drop it,
and invest the energy in something constructive.  However,
if it will make you feel better, or you just want something
to do, I'd go with option number 2, it should be more fun
anyway.
Oh, you can always mail him a dead dog too (make sure it
is particularly putrid and maggot infested).

DK