Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: BRIAN + GRANT read

Grant Stockly wrote:

> I know I've forgotten a few things, but you can get the computer I've
> described for $4,790 complete with 20" monitor kbd and mouse...  I'm not
> going to tell you where, because this list can't handle mature thoughts...

    I'm not one to say things like this, but grow the fuck up man.  The list
can't handle mature thoughts?!? The list?!  I don't know if there is any way of
saying this without making myself sound immature, but you are the most immature
member of the list!  I don't mind that you are so young, but maturity and age are
completely different.  Talking about how a Pentium II 233 isn't 'good enough' for
you, so you will settle for your 16 MHz 486 (?!?! ok I believe you, I don't need
to see pictures :) haha) until some $4790 computer somehow finds it way to your
desktop  is completely ABSURD.  Until you grow up, I will ignore all your
messages.  It's not worth it to read about imaginary expanders that are simply
figments of your imagination.

    I apologize for not saying ANYTHING about TI-H, but I felt like what I said
had to be said, even though it has been said before, and will be said again.  For
those of you that read this, I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major