Re: TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AWESOME NEW CASE!!!

I highly doubt it. They are kinda small, and to rewire the buttons would be
too dificult a task, not in that small space at least. Also, I brought uo the
secret sender IR link LONG time ago, and it won't work cause they use one send
and one recieve line. The TI link uses 2 lines that can send and recieve.

Although, The Tiger Quizwiz makes an awesome case! I need some more parts, but
the calc itself is running (off of two 9 volt batteries!)

Also, I may have solved the poor reflectivity problems with BOTH LED and EL backlights!

Someone who I installed a LED backlight for (Rob Coppersmith) found some clear
plastic material that looks like the stuff over those hologram baseball cards
where you look at it one way and it's one picture and the other way it's
another picture. You put the smooth side up, and it reflects very nicely. The
ridged side down, and it will either let the EL light shine through or catch
the LED light from the side and reflect it up!!! It looks AWESOME!!! I've got
to light it up yet though. so final verdict comes in when my Digikey order
comes in.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: