TI-H: get off radio shack!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: get off radio shack!

Allright, not to flame anyone, but I have heard a lot of badmouthing radioshack and I wanted to post my opinion:

BAD:
high prices
parts out of stock
some radioshacks are badly run and give radioshacks a bad name

GOOD:
you can see what a part looks like before you buy it.
parts come with info on back of packages
cases! it's HARD to buy the right case through the mail
mail takes forever! that makes the money worth it for me)
you can ask the people there (hopefully)

If your radio shack is crappy and your mad at me now, sorry, but Radio Shack is a CHAIN store and the radio shacks in apple valley (by victorville, CA) are great and I am to impatiant for mail-order.

always remember my friends, convincing everyone you know to give you their broken appliences instead of throwing them away is the best. This method gave me so many leds an MICROSWICHES (yay!) alone to make up for money waisted at radioshack. just one little IR led from a thrown-out remote control is better than paying a buck or two for it.

-captain worthless
"have a nice day"