Re: TI-H: People like Ritche

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: People like Ritche

> Me too. (sorry about doing the me too thing, but I didn't get the mail
> either.)
> ~Larry C
> Larry1492@juno.com
> On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 18:27:43 -0600 "Andy Helfrich"
> <helfrich@southwind.net> writes:
> >
> >I dont know what message you are talking about. Was it from richie
> >argue? I
> >didn't see one in my inbox!

I saw a nasty message, and deleted it right away. I think Robert Said
that it was a personal e-mail, but replied via the list accidentaly. I
thought that one I had seen and quickly deleted was it, and comended
Robert for responding to the mesage. I think the list stuff was a big
misunderstanding or something like that??? Oh well. Oops! (:

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html