Re: TI-H: Re. Mac sucks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re. Mac sucks

>  I'm working on a mp3 player which by far is better than the
> EII...

Dang boy, you got too many projects! We need a way to tie them all together,
like a super-bus (even if it ends up weighing 25 pounds  :) ). Could you
consider making a bus board for the calc in the near future (it seems like to me
your recreating the wheel with every project you make.) This way we only have
one preprogrammed chip to tie all of this stuff together (maybe more if the
advent should occur) or you could make a processor chip / flash rom bios type
thingamajig?                -Michael