Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

Hmm..  maybe you guys do know more than me...  I'm only a microsoft beta
tester and a microsoft certified A+ person...

I have 2 things to say:

1.  Windows isn't multasking os.  2/3 of the commands in win95 were brought
from 31.  Windows 95 is just a (n over sized) dos program.

2.  beleive me.  win nt 5.0 is where micro is pushing there time.  It will
be a , complete, 32 bit os...