TI-H: El Instalation Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: El Instalation Web Page

>Ok,
>    I have 11 pictures of my ti-86 taken during the installation of an
el.
>All of which were taken courtesy of my digital camera (I wish I could
hook
>it up to my calc too :) . Anyone interested in putting together a EL
>installation page?
>                Seen some mail my way,
>                            -Michael (malluck@bellsouth.net)

I'd love to do it!!!

I got a cheap VGA monitor and hooked it to my powerbook. Now it WORKS!!!
I'm going to hook my scanner and zip drive back to it tomorrow and start
working on my web page in a week or so!!!

I have a backlight page I need to update anyway, so I'd LOVE to get
those images to my page. I doubt I'll use all of them, or I might draw
some to save load time and increase clarity.

I'm going to make an EL section on my backlight section of my web page,
so your images would be GREAT!!! I'll include a not saying you took the
images! I'll eventualy have abigger page with step by step instructions
on links and backlights and my SPinTerface port and everything else!!!

Thanks

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page