Re: TI-H: Turbo 85, and ULTRA TURBO

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Turbo 85, and ULTRA TURBO

<<  I'm wondering if
 the LCD has a similar RC circuit! This may be why the horizontal lines
 appear on some TI-85s and why the TI-82/83 and the 92 (maybe) can't have
 lower capacitor values. The calculator still runs. I know! I tried it.
 The screen messes up, but you can still see that it's working. If you
 could increase the frequency of the LCD, then clock the processor even
 higher. Imagine how fast you could run the TI-92!!! 16 bits at nearly 20
 MHz already turboed. drop that capacitor down to 1pf and increase the
 LCD so it doesn't fall out of sync, who knows!!! >>
The LCD also dose the same thing if you slow it down I have not been able to
fix it also don't ask me why I wanted to slow it down I just did!