Re: TI-H: New Calculator!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New Calculator!!!

Becuase this would be an expermental calc I would rather build it myself
that purchasing it from some one else. that way I would learn more about
what goes on inside, and have the ability to correct any bugs in the
desgn (face it know one can build a perfect calc the first time through).
This gives me an Idea we could make this an on going design like lunix.
start off with a prlimanary design and add things. meanwhile update the
schemaitcs with the best modifcations. the thing will evolve in to a super
calc. every once in a while we could release a version to the public. What
do you think about this idea? do I need to do some more explaning?
-mj <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>