Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

You can't use a rotter on plastic. The friction from the bit will cause
the plastic to deform not alowing you to get a clean cut. Plastics need to
be molded into the correct shape. Plastics are intrinsicly different from
wood and can't be treated the same way. Plastics are molded into shape
not cut (the only cuting involved is the trimming off of small amounts of
exsses where the mold seams were). If you want to use a router to create
your mold that would be fine, but it would be hard to get it accurate.