Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

WHAT!!! You can fit a 4x6" circuit board in my SMALL design!!! How big
are these EIII and EIV, and what on earth are they??? Shouldn't you
worry about finnishing the EII first.

My design is like holding a TI-92 on it's side, except it isn't as tall
as the 92 is wide (about an inch shorter). Personaly, unless the EIII/IV
is as big as a hard drive or floppy drive, IT WILL FIT! I may start
producing cases if I can get the mold made. There's a guy in my own town
who has an injection molding machine!!!

I'm putting off the duplicate cases because the silkscreening and joint
molds are dificult and or expensive. Maybe later!!! Right now, I want
something with a little extra space!

>Me too...  The EIII and EIV wouldn't fit inside either.

> I realy realy just want a case to be available that is clear or
colored. I dont want all that stuff built in. So could you posibly also
offer cases that are exact duplicates?
> This is kinda what I want too...

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com