Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cases READ!

><< I realy realy just want a case to be available that is clear or
colored.
> I dont want all that stuff built in. So could you posibly also offer
> cases that are exact duplicates?
>  >>
> This is kinda what I want too...

like I mentioned in a previous message, jointed cases are dificult, and
can be done later. The main need is space. Then looks. The problem
though, is you want a clear or colored case, but unless only the back is
clear or colored, you'll need to get the front molded as well. If the
front is molded, then the stuff will need to be silk screened on to it
as well!!! Also, all you'd see is the grey rubber button pad. You have a
choice: Clear or colored back, normal front, or front cclear or colored
as well, but expensive because of silk screening.

I think it can be done, but it will be a while. We'll need to figure out
the jointed molds and find a cheap silkscreener.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html