Re: TI-H: : Re: Frozen TI-83 screens

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: : Re: Frozen TI-83 screens

My math department at school just got in a shipment of 65 TI-83s.  They all
came w/ cables.  My math teacher is the department head, and encourages all
of my calculator stuff.  Infact, he sold me 6 of the link cables for
$1!!!!!!  The old calcs are TI-80s.  I could talk to him before he GIVES
THEM AWAY to the middle schools!  I'll ask him tomorrow how much he would
sell one for.

-Robert Brack
reb@netride.com