TI-H: NOTICE: Post-moderation of list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: NOTICE: Post-moderation of list

Dear mailing-list subscriber,

This is a little note to make you aware that this list is now
post-moderated. That is, we do not approve every message before it reaches
the list, but we can stop replies, spam, off-topic, and other inappropiate
messages. This is what we call post-moderating.

This will keep the unnecessary spam off the lists and will let people with
mailbox quotas still be subscribed and contribute to on-topic discussions.

Questions about this can be directed to help@ticalc.org (not to the list).

Post-moderation is not primarily handled by the ticalc.org staff (we
simply don't have the time) but instead by trustworthy volunteers chosen
by the ticalc.org staff.

Post-moderator for this list (ti-hardware) is:

Henrik Edlund <piett@ticalc.org>

If you need information on what appropiate topics for this list are, then
please check the "News & Lists" section of ticalc.org.

Thanks for your time.

--
Henrik Edlund <piett@ticalc.org>
  Support, FAQs and Programming