Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

No...  I just said taht because I can...  :)  Anyway, you can rewrite your
tiwork routines to only use 2 I/O wires instead of 4...  Just cannge the
data direction on the fly.  It works almost too well for me...

What I am going to release is a botboard type thing (like the 68HC version)
but for the calc.  THat would be cool...

>Nevertheless, I wish you would stop calling your designs "EII"s.
>You're my original subcontractor, but that doesn't mean you can slab
>an AVR and a mem chip together and have an authentic EII. An EII
>clone, maybe, but I doubt you have the latest firmware source.
>
>That said, I'd like to get on with my life and hope you aren't
>still mad at me. As for providing info on my website, I'm not
>trying to milk this project for thousands of dollars. I want
>to recover my costs and hundreds of hours of effort, definitely,
>but I see no point in keeping information secret.
>
>Sorry,
>
>Bryan
>
>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>
>> Bryan, I don't have any of the source you gave for the EuP or the EuP92
>> driver.  What you posted on your web site and what I can find on the
>> internet is overly sufficient to build a "clone".  Remember that e-mail
>> about 3 months ago that you never responded to in which I asked you for the
>> source because my HD died?
>>
>> >The hell you can... remember that thing called an NDA? Also...
>> >I wish you'd stop using the phrase 'EII' when naming your
>> >projects. Any modification you make to the 'EII' firmware
>> >that I sent you makes it into your code. Mel handed the EII
>> >over to me, like it or not, and its going to get pretty damn
>> >confusing if we're both working on a device by the same name.
>
>--
>Bryan Rittmeyer
>mailto:bryanr@flash.net
>http://www.bridges.edu/horizon/