Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

Bryan, I don't have any of the source you gave for the EuP or the EuP92
driver.  What you posted on your web site and what I can find on the
internet is overly sufficient to build a "clone".  Remember that e-mail
about 3 months ago that you never responded to in which I asked you for the
source because my HD died?