Re: TI-H: EII idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII idea

David Norelid wrote:

> maybe this has already been brought up but i had an idea for eii 'disks'
> that would plug into the eii controller unit. instead of building a new
> controller for each chip you want to use, just put the chip in a
> cartdridge and plug a new one in for each 512k you want to use.
>
> FUZZ
> I Don't See Why Not
> -------------------
> listen.to/yankovic

This is the Memory MODule (MMOD) I have been speaknig of since the original
MEL TSAI EII, even before the EuP!!! This was taken from the modification I
made to the VERY FIRST expander, the ESF!!!

I have been preaching my guts out about the MMOD, but I keep getting no real
response on it!

THE MMOD IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED, and I just posted a good idea
for creating it that uses minimal effort to build and can be used without
modifying the original board!!!

I'll post a pic or drawing when i have my AVR and my board and all the parts I
need to build the EII.

I can just see a day when an RPG could be fully graphical, and have literaly a
hundred levels or regions or rooms or castlse or whatever. I can see complete
recreations of games like DOOM or all the levels to Mario Brothers 3, or maybe
we'll finaly get that long overdue flight sim!!! I'd love to see a 3D RPG like
Quest 64 ported, or maybe a 3D Mario style game!!! About that quest game, good
coding realy could do wonders!!! I realy feel It could be at least imitated!!!

Also, I realy despise how quickly people say a PC or MAC to EII transfre
program is un necessary!

I ask them to copy an entire EII of memory to the coputer, to the calc, to the EII.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html