Re: TI-H: Grant: Lets chagne the subject, shall we?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: Lets chagne the subject, shall we?

Seriously, I stated this before, but you were too busy thinking I was flaming
you... Much like Rich, I only have so much time to dedicate online, and most of
it is to read your single line additions.  So here, I'll abbreviate your
thoughts for you:

MacOS. Yay.
G3. Yay.
Linux runs on low end machines better than MacOS/Win9x/WinNT/Workbench/Apple][e
ProDOS on better machines.  Yay.
I have an mp3 player.  Yay.
I like to use really expensive (relatively) devices to do the same job as .25
components.  Yay.
Windows 95 sucks.  Yay.
I can balance a gf, a website, and annoying Chris on TI-H each day.  Yay.
P][.  Boo.
Microsoft.  Boo.
Mac haters.  Boo.
Chris.  Boo.
Mel.  Umm...
Bryan.  Umm...
TI-H.  Suckers...
I'll never use a powerful CPU for a powerful task, because that would make too
much sense and maybe get Mel to stop giving me such a hard time.  Boo-Hoo.
No one appreciates my ideas.  Boo-Hoo.
All of TI-H picks on me b/c I'm 14.  Boo-Hoo.

Now that I'm done venting, maybe you can read this, understand that my ability
to be nice about this has been severely damaged, and let the list know
something.  Who the hell was stupid enough to give ANY teenager a free 586-100
SBC???  Even if they sent one to ME, I'd still think they were stupid (There's
an idea... I could develop my WearComp a lot faster that way, too =])

To reiterate the obvious, I would not have composed this had you not continued
to ignore my comments and Mel's.  And this is STILL not a flame by my own
standards.

CK

Grant Stockly wrote:
<<blah blah blah, my single line rant, blah blah blah>>

Follow-Ups: References: