Re: TI-H: mp3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mp3

> >My friend had a PowerMac G3 and it can encode one very fast!  Power to
> >the Power PC!
>
> The G3 can decode MP3s in a *PC EMULATOR* and still do other things in the
> back ground.

I swore I'd save every last Penny i have till i could afford a G3. I still
ride a bike around town and I'm 18!!! (:

Of course, with college, I'll probably be buying a G4 or whatever comes out

I read they have this kick @ss multimedia chip like Intels MMX. That tied with
the power of the next G whatever is going to rule!!! I hope Motorola and IBM
pull it off!!!

I can't wait for Mac OS 8.5 too. realy nice touchups to lead into the new
version I'm reading about (I just hope I don't have to keep reading about it
like Mac OS 8 did for so many years. I hate delays!)

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: