Re: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power PC

Netscape is free, man... move on and save your system's stability before it's
too late :)
I guess the only real cost is the connection time, but if you don't need tech
support, you don't have to pay for Communicator.  Netscape knows that the
real money is now in server tools, most of which are more stable than their
M$ counterparts... M$ IIS for example, is a lousy piece of easily hackable
garbage.
CK