RE: TI-H: Power PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Power PC

Then your macs are configured wrong.  I know on a pc you can accidentally
delete all files that begin with r and not get an error....untill you
restart.

>I use Mac OS just about every day at school (although not right now because
>it's summer).  It crashes more than Windows 95, quite a bit more than
>Windows 98 (even the Windows 98 beta versions that I was using months ago).
>The individual apps crash on Windows about as much as on Macs, but on Win it
>ususally doesn't take down the OS like it on on Macs.
>
>I've been making the comparison using Win95, which crashes much more than
>NT.  NT is much, much more stable than Windows 95 and Mac OS, both.  I think
>Linux wins the whole competition, though.
>
>BTW--A port of NT to the PowerPC platform might be the only thing that saves
>it, although I must say that Apple has been doing a great job under Steve
>Jobs' direction.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Bruce
>
>--
>Bruce Christensen - mailto:bruce@iname.com - ICQ: 12635516
>TI Calculator Link Cables - http://www.calamistrum.com/visualdesign/link/
>Customer Site - http://www.calamistrum.com/visualdesign/link/customer.html
>
>Coming soon: www.linkcables.com!

---

To Subscribe to the ACplay mailing list, please send a message to
gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRIBE ACPLAY"

To get an e-mail every time http://gussie.alaska.net is updated, please
send a message to gussie@alaska.net with the subject "SUBSCRIBE ACNOTIFY".

To talk to me direct, I'm 'weridguy' on AOL IM service.  I don't have an
AOL account, just the IM thing.

Thanks.